Thursday, 5 September 2013

Birthday Boy


It was my birthday on the 1st of September and I got everything I could possibly want and more!

 photo IMGP1907_zpse2586d61.jpg

The only thing I really wanted was the FujiFilm Instax Mini 8 and some film to go with it and this is where Emily spoilt me by getting me 10 pack of film, that's 100 credit card sized instant pictures. I will be doing a review of the camera in the near future.

Like I said all I wanted was the camera but Emily spoilt me even more and got me Bram Stokers Dracula with a design your own cover, now I already had this book but she knows I'm a sucker for buying a book again if it had a special cover. She also got me 21st Century Dead which is a collection of zombie stories written by various authors and includes one by Jonathan Maberry who just happens to be my favourite author (go read his Joe Ledger series and the Benny Imura saga). When I thought all my treats were over she also pulled out a bottle of The Body Shops Kistna, it's a nice refreshing scent. And last but not least I got a box of Jaffa Cakes......bloody love them!

I was really pleased and felt spoilt but then Emily informed me we just had to pop round to her mums so off we went and I had a gift bag placed in front of me, I was not expecting anything at all so this was a bonus. Inside I found a Doctor Who book, 2 shower gels (they are in the bathroom) and a massive Toblerone! (not in the picture due to me being a greedy bugger).

After a small chat and a brew we set off to the park to with Emily's little brother and sisters for a relaxing afternoon in the sun while a local band played in the bandstand. And here is where I get my final present.....Wind Up Racing Drunkards! They all know I like silly little random things and I can easily say that this is pretty random!

So there it is, my birthdays may not involve drinking stupid amounts and wild party's but that is just how we are, we enjoy nothing more then a quiet relaxing day with the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment